Friday, October 6, 2017

Professional Soccer Player

Professional Soccer Player

Duties and responsibilities:
 A soccer player have the responsibility of playing the game fair minimizing behavior that warrants yellow and red cards. To not use tobacco, alcohol, and drugs. Must attend and arrive at practice and games at designated times. Always be prepared to do anything and bring all the proper equipment.

Education:
No education is a mainly required to become a soccer player. As long as you know how to communicate and speak with team mates and know how to understand the game.

Salary:
Salary depends on what team you play for and how much they are giving you.

Reflection:
I would love to be a professional soccer player ever since I was little. It's a dream of mines that I would love to complete. I try so hard to follow my dreams and this a dream that I will keep chasing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation 1. The things I liked about this class is mostly everything, learning coding was mostly my favorite because I have lots ...