Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Las Vegas Mass Murdering

Las Vegas Mass Murdering

My dearest thoughts and condolences go out to the people that were victims in the mass shooting. My uncle had a friend who was killed at the concert by the shooter. My uncle was very sad to hear the news because his friend inspired him and looked up to him and had lots of respect for him. This mass shooting is the biggest mass shooting in american soil. The shooter went to the 32nd floor to cause chaos on the people that turned their country music concert into absolute terror.  The distance from which he fired from was 400 yards away. Seeing the videos of the terror in people's eyes truly is a devastating thing to see. Half of my family lives in Las Vegas and they have just been currently in the hospital when this was happening and they told me that they just saw all the sadness in people's eyes and all the victims being rushed to the emergency rooms. 

2 comments:

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation 1. The things I liked about this class is mostly everything, learning coding was mostly my favorite because I have lots ...