Thursday, June 7, 2018

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation

1. The things I liked about this class is mostly everything, learning coding was mostly my favorite because I have lots of interest in this field which is important now and the future. 

2. Some things I didn't like is how some students will interrupt the lesson during a moment of your teaching. These lessons are important for them too. 

3. I would recommend to go more into the subject of computer science and get more resources that do teach a lot and show more to get it into students minds. 

4. Yes, I am reading it daily and write in it. Sometimes when I'm really busy I sadly have no time to do it but I make sure I get to do the next day and double the time in it to make up for the time that I missed. 

5. Being a CTR person will always be in my life. I will continue my ways of being above the line and being in Level D, Being a CTR person is a must for life and will lead to my success. 

6. I learned lots of statements and successful sayings that I will spread to others in a time of need or saying because they must know how successful they can become by knowing what is right and what is wrong. Everyone can be a winner and I will show them and guide them into becoming a total winner.
7.  I will always remember being a CTR person, doing my successful statements, traveling to places with people who will teach us as a class success, how to be successful, and what is needed be successful. I will remember everything about this class because this class will forever remain in my heart. The lessons were always an important thing to learn, but not just to learn but to forever have in life to lead me and this class to success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation 1. The things I liked about this class is mostly everything, learning coding was mostly my favorite because I have lots ...