Monday, October 30, 2017

Importance of setting goals

Importance of Setting Goals


The importance of setting goals is setting a milestone for you to make that goal come true. All through my whole I've been taught that I must create my goals and accomplish those goals. Small goal big goal it doesn't matter what's the size of the goal all that matters is that you reach the goal knowing that you did it. It is important to have huge goals, goals that you will try so hard to reach. Once you complete this goal you will feel great, but it just doesn't stop there what happens after completing a goal is that there is more goals to create, to chase, and to complete. I will go through my whole life creating goals and i will not stop because goals is showing me that I can do it I can put so much hard work and effort to my goals that i will continue to chase and will accomplish. I might have some goals that sound impossible but it is not impossible until I accomplish my goal. I will tell people my goal and they will tell me I can't but I still believe in myself and know that if I try so hard I know I can do it. Goals keep me on track, it makes me put effort in trying and not giving up. Goals are important to me to everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation 1. The things I liked about this class is mostly everything, learning coding was mostly my favorite because I have lots ...