Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Summer 2k17

I did lots of things during the summer, I went to places and did things with my family. To start I went to Las Vegas for a family trip because it was my cousin's 15 birthday and they were throwing a huge party for her and there was no way that my family and I were going to miss it. I also went to summer school to take some classes that I need credits for and I did ended up passing both of the classes. My big cousin took her brother, my brother, and I to a business party where they served us lots of free food and had fun games. next to the business party there was a water park called Splash and we decided to check it out and just swam in the river. During this summer break I played soccer every Saturday morning to train and improve and to also have some fun on doing what I love to do.  
Image result for splash la mirada
Image result for soccer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation 1. The things I liked about this class is mostly everything, learning coding was mostly my favorite because I have lots ...